Thursday, April 14, 2011

I want LOVE.

Revisiting an old friend, Rudy Francisco:




“I want that ‘my friends think I’m crazy’ kinda love.


That reckless kinda love.


That ‘wake up early, make you breakfast’ kinda love.


That ‘crack open my life and say look, you gotta see this’ kinda love.


Forget the shallow stuff, I want the deepest kinda love. That ‘I wanna stay up late and tell you all my secrets’ kinda love.


That ‘every time I see you, I fall in pieces’ kinda love.


I want that ‘stand next to me’ kinda love. That ‘you are my destiny’ kinda love.


That ‘no matter what happens, you’ll always get the best of me’ kinda love.


That ‘you get my heart and my mind; this world gets the rest of me’ kinda love. That ‘invest in me’ kinda love. That ‘you already know that I’ve invested in you’ kinda love.


That ‘you come home upset, you don’t even gotta say nothin’, I already know what to do’ kinda love.


I want…I want love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment